Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Upcoming Events (Pelosi) (Boxer)

I'm operating from an off-site computer. I'm still cut off from the world by virtue of my computer being "in the shop". Turns out I need a new hard disk...and they had to order the part. They assure me I will have it back this week...

Meanwhile:

We are planning to go to the San Francisco Protest this Friday. I decided to take a vacation day from work after all and be there.

A few of us are leaving my house at 1:30 to take BART from Colma. If anyone would like to meet up along the way, email wedapeeps@gmail.com so we can arrange it.

Don't forget the Barbara Boxer Book Signing on Saturday. 

CHECK THE "CALENDAR OF EVENTS"  ----------------------> 
IN THE GRAY SQUARE UNDER THE GRAPHIC.  Click on the links for for more information.

NOTE:  We will not be able to cart all the signs we made to SF on BART...but we will bring them to Saturday's event so you'll be able to use them if you don't have one of your own.

I urge everyone to show up. We have to let "ma'am" Boxer know how we feel.

See you there.

wtp


No comments:

Post a Comment