Friday, July 17, 2009

Chart of ØbamaCare

UPDATE: My friend Robert advises that I make clear that this graphic is not a 'cartoon' making fun of Øbamacare. It is not! This is a legitimate representation of what the bill in Congress actually entails. Though, considering how absurd it is, one could hardly be blamed for thinking otherwise. wtp

This is what the House Health Care Bill would look like if implemented.
Seriously, what is the MATTER with these people?

(click on the image to see it full size - I advise having a drink first)

2 comments:

  1. We must keep in mind the young people that don't put any thought into this, only whatever I can get out of it. How can we zero in on them. My own daughter says so.

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most young people don't care much about health care for themselves. They're healthy...and invincible. Talk to them about granny, who may die early from rationed care.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete